A King’s Wardrobe: Fashion Hippie
Fashion Hippie: n; A person who is easily recognized among the social norm through positive rebellion with his own style.
When fighting the stereotype reminiscence of the 60′s age of Flower Power inspires my floral patterns. The main thoughts extracted from the hippie was to be yourself & to influence society into a safe place. They dressed in a way that was comfortable, had often bright colors which was decorated by flowers. This was a promotion of peace. The gratitude of a free man shown in his outer appearance can change society. In other words, The outer directly affects the inner.
Photo credit: Taji Nahl
Photo edited by: Johnny Rabbit
- Fedora by Peter Grimm
- Glasses by Calvin Klein
- Vintage Blazer from Retropect
- Knit Tie from Top Man
- Grey sweatshirt by Diesel
- Bracelet by Babyloncartel Rare Collectables
- Vintage YSL Belt from Cultured Couture
- Navy Pants by Marc by Marc
- Shoes by Polo
- Briefcase from House of Ra’oof