Independent Fashion Bloggers
Fashion and blogging are parts of a much larger effort and community. Through both channels I have been able to connect with so many like-minded and stylish people. Last fashion week I attended the Independent Fashion Bloggers conference and got to see first hand how blogging cultivates a thriving community.
It’s a great pleasure to be featured in this week’s links of note from IFB. The GQ post is one I’m particularly proud of and I hope it generates more discussion. And check out the other amazing links from members of IFB. - KRT
LINKS À LA MODE: THE IFB WEEKLY ROUNDUP: JULY 28
- 1972projects: WASTED
- a tout le monde: Simple & to the Point!
- Beyond Fabric: The Lost Art of Keeping it Simple
- Bespoke Baroque: The Challenge to Wear Less Black (and Grey and Beige)
- Bonnie Vie: Body Con(scious)
- Britt + Whit: Wall Art
- Chanel and Something Else: The Naked Back
- Dress With Courage: How do you define blogging success?
- Fashables: Forever 21 Dresses
- FASHSTASH: Redefining the Gender Boundaries in Fashion
- I Got Style and I’m Fab: A Reflection on Small-Town Fashion
- IFB: What Makes a Blogger Influential?
- Interrobangs Anonymous: Revolution Through Sweaty Apathy
- Kings Rule Together: A Kings Response: GQ 40 Worst-Dress Cities in America
- Lifestyles of the Thrifty and Shameless: Everybody, Everywear (again)
- Panache Offblast: Bring Out Your Inner Geek-Chic!
- Pretty Innovative: Geeked Out Over eCommerce
- Style Island: I’ll be on your side forever more..that’s what trends are for
- Styling You: 10 Ways to Dress for French Champagne on an Aussie Beer Budget
- The Loudmouth Lifestyle: Competing, Comparing Confessing