This past Arts, Beats & Eats I decided to feature the best dressed man in attendance. It was a tough decision being as though many gentleman came with their A game. There was one in particular that stood out to me the most. None other then artist, graphic designer Hamid Holloman of Mese Design studio and Co-laborative Laboratory.
This was a rainy day & I liked how he took the weather into consideration when putting his outfit together. The turn out was so great that I plan to do this for every first Sunday at Arts, Beats & Eats, so fellas come dressed to impressed to get a style feature on Kings Rule Together. K.R.T.
Hamid’s King Wardrobe:
- Polo Madrif Jeff Hat
- Red G-shock watch
- Polo western rain jacket
- Vintage woolrich fatigue shirt
- Vintage Peiere Cardin Short sleeve button up
- Vintage belt & buckle uhuru furniture
- Jeans by Cult of Individuality
- St. Johns bay duck front rain boots