Accessories are becoming a key essential in mens fashion. Wearing a plain outfit can go a long way when you accessorize it well. Brandon Jones who is the owner of a accessories line called Successories recently asked me to participate in his photo shoot with 10 other creative peole which took place at Ubiqlife.
The meaning of Successories is that when you reach for success the sky is the limit. Successories is not your average accessories line, each piece tells a story for the wearer. They also provide custom pieces; of course I had to get a custom “KRT” piece done. Pieces include brooches, earrings, rings, bracelets, chains, hair clips, bow ties etc. You can catch Successories in Mitchell & Ness on top of Ubiq on 1509 Walnut Street Phila, Pa 19102. K.R.T.
- Jovi (Dj)
- Natasha Redd (model/actress/singer)
- Helado Chris (blogger/graphic designer/upcoming fashion designer LAVI$H SOCIETY COMING SOON)
- Stephanie Nicole (Marketing/Pr/bartender)
- Lil O (Hiphop dancer from Monster Squad)
- Lawrence Perry (owner of Orangeline Philly)
- Luis Marrero (Spoken word artist)
- Chill Moody (Hip Hop Artist)
- Cherrie Zheng (Style Blogger and Stylist for Neiman Marcus)
- Lafayette Kanard (songwriter, personal stylist, and HIV @ AIDS Peer Educator)
- Joshua Mayo (videographer, photographer, creator of the DAFTPHUNK clothing line, half of the ILLKIDS (producers), half of LAVISH SOCIETY, artist)
Photos by Ricky Codio